We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year, thanks to all who cooked the great food. We are so thankful for our family and friends and for our many blessings!
WHATEVER! Natalie, it's Tiff! I found your blog through Jen Kent's!!! Small world eh! I worked with Jen forever ago, and she knew a friend of mine from forever before that, and now look, I get to see your cute blog too!!! FUN! Do you live by Jen now? This is too funny, you'll have to check out our blog too! jamesandtiffanyevans.blogspot.com, yeah I know, real original...what can I say? :)
Your girls are so pretty! I found your blog through Tara's. I'm so glad you started one. Do you care if I add you to mine so I can check in often? We could call it visiting teaching!!! Chelsa
Hey you, the best primary teacher in the world. Thanks for the comment. Mine is deanandtarabowen.blogspot.com! Your little Olivia is so cute in the Nursery! Tara
6 comments:
Cute picture. Let me know when I can see your new stuff!
I mean wow, could they be any prettier!! Go look at my blog, and you best leavea comment!! Love ya! After the holidays, get together at..our place!!
The girlies are so darling. Thanksgiving was so good. I'm glad that we got to hangout together. Too bad we got sick. Are you still sick? I am.
WHATEVER! Natalie, it's Tiff! I found your blog through Jen Kent's!!! Small world eh! I worked with Jen forever ago, and she knew a friend of mine from forever before that, and now look, I get to see your cute blog too!!! FUN! Do you live by Jen now? This is too funny, you'll have to check out our blog too! jamesandtiffanyevans.blogspot.com, yeah I know, real original...what can I say? :)
Your girls are so pretty! I found your blog through Tara's. I'm so glad you started one. Do you care if I add you to mine so I can check in often? We could call it visiting teaching!!! Chelsa
Hey you, the best primary teacher in the world. Thanks for the comment. Mine is deanandtarabowen.blogspot.com! Your little Olivia is so cute in the Nursery! Tara
Post a Comment