Tuesday, April 15, 2008

DISNEYLAND























DISNEYLAND...
We went to Disneyland the first week of April and had a great time. Kayla and Alexa loved going on all of the scary rides like "space mountain" and "tower of terror" Olivia and I just took it easy and enjoyed the fun rides like "peter pan" and "winnie the pooh". It was so nice to get away!!!







4 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Oh Disneyland is so fun. Did the girls just love it!!!

Jamie said...

It's about time you updated! Cute pictures, I'm glad that you were able to get that trip in before "Little James"!

jen said...

Just like you said...I'm so proud of you!! I mean you have the cutest family so you need to share MORE often!!! NYC here we come...hope you got your walking shoes!!! If not, I'll go with ya to pick some out? Oh man, I'm so excited!! Love ya!

Tara said...

Looks like so much fun! Your girls are so cute, it's hard to imagine what a little baby boy Sharp will look like!