Wednesday, November 19, 2008

baby james






here are some new pictures of james!!! he is already 4 months old, i can't believe how fast it goes by, i am enjoying every minute of it!!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Thats right, Chick magnet! He is such a doll.

Jamie said...

He is so cute, I can't even handle it!

jen said...

Oh yes you are a chick magnet! Wow, you guys do not make good offspring!! ha ha! Ok and the girls down below...so freaking cute! It's funny to see Lex as a blonde...she looks so much like Liv!! So good seeing you last weekend...it had been way too long, I missed you!

Candie said...

Wow, you've been updating you blog, I can't believe it! Adorable pics!

Janalyn said...

Hey I just found your blog...it is so cute! I am so happy for you that your cute little guy is off oxygen!
My blog address is theosbornpulse.blogspot.com