Hi! This is Cami Warner. I can't believe how beautiful and grown up your girls are. It is so fun to see them. I was wondering if you would send me your address? I sent you a Christmas card but it was returned to us today?! My email is camiwarner@gmail.com
Wow! I LOVE your pics...you guys are all so dang photogenic! And guess what, Josh and James have the very same blue shoes...something alike, once again...they need to play together soon...we'll be in touch!
4 comments:
Natalie,
Hi! This is Cami Warner. I can't believe how beautiful and grown up your girls are. It is so fun to see them. I was wondering if you would send me your address? I sent you a Christmas card but it was returned to us today?! My email is camiwarner@gmail.com
Merry Christmas to the Sharp Family!
sooooo cute
and
you got it!
Talk soon. I want to hear all about Christmas.
Wow! I LOVE your pics...you guys are all so dang photogenic! And guess what, Josh and James have the very same blue shoes...something alike, once again...they need to play together soon...we'll be in touch!
Adorable family!
Post a Comment